Wednesday, March 30, 2011

' Thank-You Rochelle"

I don't know if you even realize that you have become the pulse of Celebrate Recovery.  I have taken a turn in life in which I strongly feel God has lead me in, and it has enabled me not to be in all the places where I believe I need to be.  But, as I looked to God for direction He said in a whisper "I sent someone to be the wind beneath your wings" take the opportunity to go and do what I have commisioned you to do.  Wow and immediatly a Peace came over me and I was able to breathe a sigh of relief.
 If you have read this far you can see I used the word (I) quite a bit....I was trying to do things on my own and by myself, ohhh how so selfish of me...
Rochelle God is truly using You.  The work and dedication you have shown to Celebrate Recovery is truly Amazing!  You have given Celebrate Recovery tools to be able toMinister to others around the World! 
If I have not told you "I appreciate you for who you are and what you are becoming through the Power of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"  You are a Blessing to The family of Celebrate Recovery and the entire body of Christ.

                                    Thanks for standing for me when I could not
                                                        Lanetta

No comments: