Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Conversation With Lanetta

                                                                          First,...Thank God!

                                         Greetings Sister's with Love and Peace.

I called Lanetta last night to tell her something, instead she ending up feeding me. I had no idea that I was hungry. I felt like a deer in headlights. She fed me with her knowledge and understanding of Celebrate Recovery. She expressed her love and gratitude for CR, as well as her longing for everyone to be healed and free. I had no choice but to be quiet and listen. Even as I type this now, her conversation is still lingering within my spirit,....WOW. I can truly see and understand why she is our leader. Thank you Lanetta and God Bless You.

Rochelle

3 comments:

Lanetta Johnson said...

Truly the Holy Spirit gets all the credit for how our paths crossed on last night. I get so excited when I get to witness how God is transforming lives right before my eyes. Rochelle you have grown so much and believe me I not only feel it when I speak with you but even moreso, when I'm in your presence. Keep doing what you are doing. Well Done and much Love to You my Sister ...Lanetta

Anonymous said...

Lanette,

You are a wealth of knowledge; it is always spiritually enlightening to everyone that has an encounter with you.
We appreciate your leadership.

Lady O

Lanetta Johnson said...

Thanks Lady O (GHMBC CR Poster Lady)