Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Congratulations Step Study Group

 PeaCE and LoVE...loVE and pEACE

I give All the Honor and Glory to God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit,

Thanks to you guys,we have finished our first book. It is a blessing to call you guys my sisters. As I sit here at my laptop typing this blog, I can see the face of every single one of you guys. Some of the face's were scared, intrigued and apprehensive. Trust me, I was still unsure if I wanted to co facilitate,.. you know a girl has been through the step study before and I wasn't trying to relive the madness. It it only through the GRACE of God and you guys that I'm still here.

Peace and Love

Rochelle Wilson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see the growth you have acheived. I am so proud of you...
God has truly made a change in your life.

I am soooo happy that you created this blog site.

Love You!

Lanetta Johnson said...

Wow ...sitting here reading this gives me chills....I am so proud of each and everyone of you. Rochelle I have seen so much growth in you and I am so excited to see how God is going to use you through this Ministry....You are truly a light in this dark world! Love you my Sister!