Friday, October 15, 2010

Search And Open Your Heart


" Let me express my anguish. Let me be free to speak out of the bitterness of my soul."
  Job 7:11,TLB


When I experienced my hurt, my traumatic event, the Book of Job was my close..close..close..close(did I say close..lol)friend.

"Then the Lord said to satan, "Have you considered my servant Job?.....Job 1:8,NIV

When I read that passage, I said out loud, "WHAT", the Lord had a conversation with satan about ME. I was so hurt and deeply wounded. My hurt turned into fear and my fear turned into isolation from everyone including the Lord. After a while, I experinced a crazy feeling, I began to miss the Lord, my Father and so I started talking to Him again but, I was angry, bitter and full of anguish.

In our second book guys, you will have to Search And Open Your Heart.

PEace and LOve, lOve and pEace

Rochelle

1 comment:

Lady O said...

The blog has enhanceed a more positive outlook reqarding my issues.
I had a refresher course from Pastor because you shared your thoughts with us.
I pray that you will continue to blog what God has given you.

Lady O